Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had two Christmases this year: the weekend before we went to the in-laws' in Fredericksberg. That was nice. Fredericksberg is a lovely little town, and really lovely all dressed up for the holidays.

Preston's grandparents are sweet and super cute. And we got some decent loot!
Then the following weekend, we went to Dallas for Christmas with my families. It actually started snowing on Christmas Eve as we were arriving in Dallas where we had dinner at my cousin's.
The next morning was still white - a white Christmas in Texas!

Got some good loot: Star Trek movies, arm warmers, a hook for my medals.

And Preston got the coolest shirt EVAR from the coolest wifey EVAR.
And then we went to my Dad's family's where I got nice and drunk and we played Catch Phrase, which is super-fun when you are drunk.

On Saturday we headed home, and on the way we bought a couch! (Not my living room.)


On Sunday we cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned some more. And the house is still dirty. But cleaner. Couch is coming this Saturday, can't wait!

No comments: