Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BB Ultra is Back!!

Went for another little run Monday in my Vibrams. By little, I mean C25KW3D1. And my calves are S.O.R.E. And my knee wasn't a huge fan. I'm back to wondering if it'll ever get better without me stopping completely for a period of time. It probably won't.... but I'm not stopping until mid-March, because that's when I'm not signed up for any more races. What?? It is just 4 more to go... I'll continue to take it easy between them... I'll have 6 whole weeks between the Texas Half in Kingwood and the Austin Half...

Then, I'll take however long off it takes. Promise. And when I'm all better, I'll C25K (if necessary, 9 weeks). Then I'll OHR (10 weeks). Then I'll train for a Half (8 weeks). Then a Full (if there's time). Then an Ultra (if there's time - if there's not, then a 25K), because...

Big Bend Ultra (25K/50K) is back, baby!!

January 16, 2011.

I'm there. Count me in.

I don't know what distance I'll be running. I don't care. I will be there. Even if it is only for the 10K, I'll be there. You couldn't pay me to miss it.

No comments: