Sunday, December 6, 2015

P90X3: The First Weekend

Well, I blew it on Saturday. My excuse is that Friday night was Preston's birthday and I engaged in a rare round of drinking to excess at the fancy restaurant where we had 8 courses with wine pairings. Am I proud of that? No. But I would do it again because I also loved the food and the drinks and the experience. Either way I paid for it on Saturday big time. I think even with that I might have convinced myself to do P90 but it is also a big grading weekend for my side job and I was cross-eyed in front of the computer for most of the day. No excuses are good excuses - I wish I had sucked it up and at least done yoga or something.

(Me with my grading "assistant".)

The challenge now is to not let one day missed derail me from the point of this thing, so I just completed today's, which was CVX. Phew, that one is a heart pounder! Onward!

No comments: