Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Monthly Progress Report

15 goals for 2015:
1. Leave my old job as well as I can.  Check!
2. Enjoy my month off.  Check!
3. Get lots done during month off also!  Check!
4. Rock out the new job.  Working it!
5. Complete the BP MS150 in April.  In training.
6. Do a triathlon!  In training.
7. Train for and complete the 8 mile Turkey Trot. (Eg. Running, not walking.)  After MS 150 and Tri.
8. Start a garden.  Check!
9. Start a family game night on Thursdays.  Have done a few, need to make a habit.
10. Focus on consciencous spending. I'm really doing a pretty good job here.  Need to work on family now.
11. Lose 20 pounds.  Half a pound is better than no pounds.  Weight is 147.6.  Stopped tracking calories when started the new job.   Probably need to start again.  Also need to do fewer coffee/lunches out with people now that I'm not so new any more.  Think I could actually be dropping weight if I was just a bit less indulgent.  But it is tough with the ridiculously long rides every weekend.  The proof is in the dropping, it is just happening a bit slower than I'd like, and I'm really going to have to watch the eating once I'm done with the MS150.
12. Cook more, better at home.  Working it.
13. Go climbing.  Not yet. 
14. Take Zoë camping for the first time!  Check!
15. Make stained glass things.  Have most of the tools, still need to get set up.

No comments: