Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 4 of Calorie Counting

I started on Saturday.

I'm proud of myself - I have dodged a NUMBER of hurdles.

Saturday I had to eat out in the evening because there were no floors in my house.  Ate off the healthy menu, 500 calories.  And it was really pretty freaking yummy - the Maui Pork at BJ's.

Sunday I went to My Fit Foods and bought 4 meals to try during the week, all 400 calories or less.  Sunday night, instead of eating my mother's NOMMY stew, I ate the Shrimp and Scallops.  Which was waaaaaaaaaay too spicy for my taste.  I actually ate a 150 calorie piece of Texas Toast to cut the burn, but the whole meal still came out at only 360, so win.  And never buy that one again.

Monday was a holiday.  I went to the zoo with mom and Z and brought my own lunch and ate it while dreaming of the shrimp po'boy I had last time I was there.  We ate early so I was smart and ate a snack in the early afternoon - the same 200 calorie snack I eat almost every day at work.  I was super hungry even with that by dinner time, so I am really glad I headed that off at the pass.  And then in the evening I ate the very disappointing My Fit Foods Salmon Cakes.  Very dry.  And now my pee smells funny.  But calorie win.

Back at work and so far so good - Tuesday night is dinner with my parents so I have another MFF meal for that (that will hopefully be better because she is making ham and DAYUM I love her HAYUM).

Wednesday will be another MFF meal.  Then Thursday night is Amy's Pizza night (1/2 = 450 calories = WIN!).  Friday evening will be my free meal.  Oh and I didn't mention this but I'm basically going with my standard formulas for breakfast (either a marathon bar or oats plus coffee = 310 calories) and lunch (either burrito/banana/chocolate or PBJ/cheetoes/chocolate = 450 calories) and if necessary snack (greek yogurt and pringles = 200 calories).

Other than losing no weight (so far) and wanting to gnaw my own arm off, this is going well.

No comments: