Friday, May 16, 2008

Here's a crazy idea...

I'm not going to be able to make the Race for the Pennant this year. You see, it isn't happening on Memorial Day weekend, which I didn't expect, and the weekend that it *is* happening, well, let's just say it is a big deal at work, and I'll be working both Saturday and Sunday, so it is a no-go...

Buuuuut, I've gotten this idea. You see, hubby and I are road-tripping to Chicago starting June 5th, so I was thinking, why not do some 5K road races along the way. So what about...

Harbortown 5K, Memphis TN, 7pm on Friday 6/6.
Science Center Run for the Stars 10K/5K, St. Louis MO, 8am on Saturday 6/7.
Indian Boundary YMCA Commit to be Fit 10K/5K, Downer's Grove (Chicago) IL, 8am on Sunday 6/8.

Followed, of course, by a week of Chicago-style pizza and sloth.

I'm likin' it...

No comments: