Monday, March 31, 2008

Crash

Well, I kept saying that I was a spaz on the bike. Yesterday I totally proved it with my first crash. I'm a little embarrassed, but suffice to say that I'm escaped with only some (deep) bruises, a little road rash, and one big scab. Pretty lucky.

Still trying to decide what to do today (off work). I was going to do a brick and maybe some lifting and core work. My knees and quads are pretty bruised up (and I've gotta say, a little painful), though, so I'm thinking maybe just lifting...

I've been in Minneapolis for the past several days, and didn't do formal workouts, though I did do *tons* of walking. Need to get back on tri track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I missed you on Friday. I made a guess appearance in the Texas Room the other day. How was PLA?