Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm laying on the guest bed at the Farm, having just nursed the tiny terrorist into submission, waiting the requisite 20 minutes before moving her that will cement the sleep in place for a few hours, and I am thankful.

I am thankful for my daughter, who I fell in love with somewhere along the way.

I am thankful for the cute and precious moments like these that make the others easier to bear.

I am thankful for Preston, who is in it with me.

And for my parents, who love me as I love her, and who love her as only grandparents can.

Last year at this time I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams that this is where I'd be today, but I wouldn't have it any other way, and I am thankful for that.

Happy Thanksgiving!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: